- A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO PLACE A CUSTOM/PRE-ORDER.
- THE REMAINING 50% BALANCE IS DUE PRIOR TO SHIPPING.
- ALL CUSTOM/PRE-ORDER LEAD TIMES ARE APPROXIMATELY 12 TO 16 WEEKS EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS OR DELAYS RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
- THE LEAD TIME BEGINS FROM THE DATE THE 50% DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- CUSTOM ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED, RETURNED OR REFUNDED ONCE THE 50% DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PROCESSED.
- BY MAKING THE 50% DEPOSIT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CUSTOM ORDER SALE.
Custom Order Process:
To proceed with an order we follow the process outlined below:
- We agree sizing, colour and details via email/in-person
- We provide you with a final cost
- We require a 50% deposit to proceed with your order
- The approximate lead times are between 12-16 weeks*
- Delivery & Assembly is subject to additional costs
Delays & Delivery Times:
Henry & Oliver Co. cannot be held responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond our control.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
Some Goods, including custom made Goods are non-returnable unless a warranty or guarantee is breached (further information can be found on
Custom orders and pre-orders usually take between 12 - 16 weeks for completion and delivery. Sometimes there are instances beyond our control that will extend this time frame. i.e delays with shipping companies, inclement weather etc
Custom Orders are placed either by phone, internet or over the counter whereby the stock is not held in store and must be supplied direct from the manufacturer, and in some cases built to order. This often applies to, but is not limited to furniture.
By placing an order, the customer agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions.
Once deposit/invoice has been paid, custom orders cannot be cancelled without forfeiting their payment.
Once an order has been placed, the customer will be liable to lose any deposit monies paid, up to 50% of the normal retail value of the item.
FAQ – Custom Orders
- What are custom orders? We have a range of products that are Custom Made, this means we'll make them especially for you.
- What are the bookcases & TV wall units made from? All our custom timber products are made from solid mango wood. We do not use MDF or other cheaper woods and materials which warp over time and compromise durability.
- What items are classed as a Custom Order? Sofa, occasional chairs, Bookcase, Libraries
- How long do Custom orders take? 12 -16 weeks
- Can I choose the size of the custom item? In most cases, yes you can
- Do wall units and bookcases come in one piece. No, depending on the size, items can come in 2 – 9 pieces.
- Are they easy to assemble? Yes, they are very easy to assemble. See general instruction?