- Do you have a showroom or Retail outlet? Yes, we have a showroom in Perth Western Australia.
- Where do you deliver to? We delivery Australia-wide.
- How much does Delivery cost? Delivery is charged at a flat rate to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Adelaide Metro Areas. See here for full Ts & Cs.
- For any locations outside the listed metro areas Henry & Oliver Co significantly subsidizes the cost of delivery to ensure that you receive the best possible delivery price to your door, anywhere in Australia. To calculate the delivery charge please contact email@example.com For full Delivery Information click here.
- What happens if my item is out of stock? In the event that a product is out of stock Henry & Oliver Co will contact you by email or phone and give you an indication as to availability and an anticipated delivery time. If you have paid for an item/s that have subsequently sold out or are unavailable and you do not wish to proceed with your order you will be offered a full refund or exchange for other items.
- What Happens if I’m not ready for my Delivery? If you need us to keep your order on hold (e. g. because you are renovating or building), please contact us immediately after you place your order and let us know when you expect to be ready to receive your delivery.
7. What payment options are available? We accept all kinds of Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Henry & Oliver Co. has also teamed up with zipMoney & Afterpay in order to give you the opportunity to pay for your purchase with flexible monthly payment plans. We do not accept cheques, money orders or laybys.
- What Happens if my item arrives damaged or faulty? By consumer law, you may be entitled to a refund or repair or exchange or a credit if the products you have bought are faulty, significantly different to those shown or described to you, not doing what they are supposed to do. When you buy, you should choose carefully. You do not automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind. See full Ts & Cs here.
- What happens if I change my mind? Unfortunately, goods cannot be returned based on a "change of heart". We endeavour to provide you with as much information about the item, including images, so that your decision is an informed one.
- While Henry & Oliver Co. aims to provide you with as much information as possible about the products offered for sale on this website in order to assist you with making the best possible purchase decision, you acknowledge that, subject to the Refunds and Returns Policyand to the Cancellation of Order Procedure contained in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases of goods from this website are final.
- You accept you will not be entitled to refuse delivery of goods nor request a return, refund or exchange of goods you have purchased from this website on the basis that you have changed your mind about the purchase of the goods.
FAQ – Custom Orders
- What are custom orders? We have a range of products that are Custom Made, this means we'll make them especially for you.
- What are the bookcases & TV wall units made from? All our custom timber products are made from solid mango wood. We do not use MDF or other cheaper components.
- What items are classed as a Custom Order? Sofa, occasional chairs, Bookcase, Libraries
- How long do Custom orders take? 12 -16 weeks
- Can I choose the size of the custom item? In most cases, yes you can
- Do wall units and bookcases come in one piece. No, depending on the size, items can come in 2 – 9 pieces.
- Are they easy to assemble? Yes, they are very easy to assemble. See general instruction?
- Can I assemble by myself? We would recommend that 2 people are available to assemble as the pieces are made from solid wood and can be very heavy.